Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Segunung Rindu

This is a story
A piece of my activities
That I've did today

I went to the Royal City
It is a must for me
to dropped by there
Mak's house

I hope that I could see Mak 
Nope
Nobody's there
No Pak Cik
No Kak Yana
No Kekwa
No Kak Jiha
No Ipan
and 
No my lil' Uli

I left the old house
That is full of happiness, joys and memories
The windows witness of my cheerful childhood
The wall sketches the story of this naughty girl
The sliding door testifies the young lady's fantasy
and
The fence know the yearn that I fell

Nobody's there
I made my move
And the longing increased
I'll be back
Never lose heart to see you, Mak
To see my family
and my unacquainted niece 

The longing Increased~Rindu Makin Menggunung

No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist