Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm going to EXPLODE

Sad
Mad
Upset
Frustrated
Disappointed

WHAT IS HAPPPENING TO ME!!!

I don't know who I am now...
I don't even understand myself...
I can't even control myself anymore....

I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!!!


From day to day I became more sensitive
I don't want to be sensitive
I can't control myself from being sensitive
I hate my current condition...

I wasn't that sensitive before...
I was hard-hearted though
I won't care about what people say, what they're doing...
I just don't wanna to know..

but now

Everything they're doing, I feel something...
I'll easily get irritate, angry, sad, touched...
I even cry in front of people...
Which I wouldn't do before...

I cry
I sulk
I shout
I offend

I was a very hard-hearted when I was a girl...
People hardly make me follow their way...
In fact, they are the want that get along eith me...
I am who I am...
I was so determined...

I realized that i'm changing after SPM...
and I don't know how to control it..
Why am I changing...
Is it because of my surroundings...
I guess the answer is yes...
People around me keep spoiling me...
I always be the baby in the crowd
~sigh~

I need to find the solution...
I have to cure myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment

my playlist